August 31, 2012

Sunday down the southcoast





One Sunday I was privileged to be down the southcoast of NSW with Family Group friends cared for by Margaret and Paul Casey, whom so many of you would remember with delight. I have to admit that the group was all senior citizens except for one outstanding young woman, Rebecca , Family Group Coordinator of Kiama.

We all had a great time in each other's company and for sure, Marg Casey can work miracles. She’s even got me enjoying vegetarian food immensely!
When you least expect it, the Father surprises us. In our Faith sharing, a grandmother,  who had raised eight children herself on a dairy farm, spoke to us from the heart saying,

When I was a young Mum I wish I knew the loving God I know intimately now instead of the strict and judging God I passed onto my children."

Family Groups do change lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment